Friday 11 January 2008

Digital for Dummies


Photo by Clairity

I'm absolutely loving my new job!
Above any other responsibilities I've taken on, I'm going to create and lead a seminar to train some people at iris in the basics of all things digital.

Here is the premise I very quickly wrote to get the ball rolling:

“Digital for Dummies” - This new and exciting seminar could be for you if:
  • You truly don’t get what the whole Facebook fuss is all about.
  • You think del.icio.us is a website for food and gastronomy lovers.
  • You know that Blogging is a bit like Curling, but played in the Summer Olympics.
  • You heard that “Rich Media” was the new nickname for Time Warner.
I'd love to have all and any kind of suggestions from the blogosphere! (I still hate that word...)
What do you think are the most important things to cover for basics? (Imagine talking to a traditional agency suit wanting to get into digital, for example. I'm sure it happened to you!)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: