Tuesday 11 March 2008

Changing Media Summit 2008

I'm really excited, it turns out George can't go to the Changing Media Summit organised by the MediaGuardian tomorrow so I'm going instead!

There's a pretty sweet list of speakers including Jim Buckmaster, CEO of Craigslist; Peter Fleischer from Google; to only cite a couple...

The talks are going to cover a variety of topics ranging from new media consumption patterns, the impact of the convergence of web and TV, future revenue models (big conversation about free, I would love to hear Chris Anderson on that, maybe some other time...), mobile media, UGC... I think it's going to be pretty intense! Particularly given I'm going to take notes for the rest of the agency and probably deliver a sum-up/presentation after the event.

Really looking forward to it - and it will give me plenty of stuff to blog about ;o)

No comments: