Monday 24 August 2009

Trying to figure out...

WordPress.

I've decided to move my blog and self host it on a WordPress.org platform. I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks and thought why not.

So now I'm experimenting and figuring it out with my new travel blog:
Ice Cream for Everywhere.

I always randomly write when I go off travelling and it has been collecting dust for a while so I thought I might as well put everything online. I spent several hours yesterday looking at WP themes and the site is far from finished yet. I want to understand it a bit better, finish copying a bunch of posts from various trips and then I'll take care of moving this blog here to a different site.

This way, I'll be writing about my South American travels directly on that other blog in December. That's right, I'm going to Peru and Bolivia and really looking forward to it! My little brother's little baby daughter should also be born by then so I'll have the privilege of meeting my new niece. ;)

No comments: