Thursday 8 November 2007

Good Things...

A lot of people might have already seen the neverending website made for Orange's latest campaign by Poke, it's been around several blogs. Have a look if you haven't seen it, it's a beautiful piece of work, and a lot of fun animations all over the site.

I just saw yesterday the TV ad for the same campaign "Good things should never end". I thought it was pretty cool, though I wonder about the choice of the rainbow - it feels similar to the Sony Bravia ads. I was mainly left with the word colour in mind, not really anything about mobile phones - but that's just me.

Otherwise I think the TV ad and the website work really well together, but there are unfortunately no mention of the website on the TV ad - they only refer to orange.co.uk and there isn't any obvious mention to the new campaign on there either.

No comments: