Monday 12 November 2007

APSotW

I just found out on Russel Davies' blog that the new Account Planning School of the Web assignment has just started and that Paul Colman is taking care if it. I didn't about this little competition before and I just spent some time reading about the last few assignments, which was defnitely really interesting. I'm definitely participating and this time it's about creating something for the Extra brand (the chewing gum).

Reading more and more about what's happening in the world of planning, strategy, advertising, and marketing, I'm really happy and grateful a lot of senior and respected people in the industry take time out to create and support these kind of competitions open for everyone interested in participating. It's a great opportunity to have constructive feedback as well.

The task is due in a month, I'll keep you posted with what I come up with!

No comments: