Friday 26 October 2007

"We come in peace!"


It was expected, but the big world bully finally made a move against Iran... It's one these numerous days where I'm not very proud to be American. Sounds like measures begun by the current administration before the upcoming elections, though I'm not an expert at all.

I particularly liked this line read in the Guardian: "U.S. officials insisted Thursday that the new moves do not hasten war". The whole thing sounds so much like "Team America: World Police" it's scary...

Pushing that a bit further, did anyone else notice how more and more Hollywood action movie baddies are European, particularly French??? (Watch "Next" and "Die Hard 4" again if you haven't noticed) They're going to be destroying Paris just like in Team America after they're done with Iran! I think I'll go back to my adland studies now, it's not as depressing...

No comments: